Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daily 3- Week 3

"War is a form of technology". Agree or Disagree.


I believe war is not a form of technology. I think war actually holds the United States back from improving themselves into a stronger, better, more peaceful, friendly country. I believe that war just keeps people stuck in the time that they are in and doesn't allow them to branch out and grow as a country, together. I'm not saying war is completely wrong, because in some cases war is necessary. But, war doesn't help the economy or the country. It doesn't allow us to save up the money and use it towards research, schools, jobs, poverty, etc. It just allows us to use money we don't have to send over food, supplies, etc. to the people in the war. That is why I believe war is not a form of technology.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on war. The United States spends so much on war when the money is in great demand for other things as well. Right now, war is necessary for the United States but if it wasn't then war would be holding us back economically and from growing as a country.

    ReplyDelete