Monday, May 23, 2011

Fuller Job

    As a Fuller, your job was to collect urine, pour it into a bucket, and put a wool cloth into the urine and step around on it. This made the wool "softer" and "brought the wool tightly together." I could never do this job for many reasons. The smell of urine would make me absolutely sick. To have enough urine to do an entire wool sheet, it would have to come from a bunch of different people. Knowing that I was stepping in urine, that wasn't even mine would completely disgust me and I couldn't do it. Also, it seems like such a tiring and boring job. You have to stand in a bucket all day stomping on a wool sheet in urine. That's not fun or exciting. I find it extremely disgusting and unhealthy. I couldn't wake up everyday knowing that I had to go to work by stepping on a wool cloth in urine. That is why I'd never want to be a Fuller.

No comments:

Post a Comment